Members of St Barnabas Church contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved.
How can I give financially to the work of St Barnabas?
Ways to give:
- Regular payments by Standing order
- One off payment by online or telephone banking (see Standing order form for account details)
- Cheque made payable to ‘Linthorpe St Barnabas PCC’
- Weekly offering envelopes in the collection
- Money in the collection on Sunday
At the present time with no services taking place we would encourage giving by standing order if possible.
If you would like to give by standing order, please fill out the Standing order form and return it to your bank.
You can also give by JustGiving via the box below:
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) then St Barnabas Church is able to recover the tax at a basic rate. To do this, you will need to complete and return a Gift aid form if you have not done so already. At the present time, this can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact us.