During coronavirus St Barnabas continues to be committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. If you have any concerns about safeguarding at St Barnabas, please contact the Parish Safeguarding Officer, Ali Ward, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some links to organizations that offer help if you want someone to talk to or are concerned about the safety of yourself or someone else.
Childline tel. 08001111
If you are concerned about your mental health or the mental health of someone else, there are some resources put together by the Church of England website:
Samaritans tel. 116123
These safeguarding forms for leaders are available:
- Parental Consent Form for Regular Church Activities
- Parental Consent Form for Electronic Communication
- Parental Consent Form for UK Visits Away from Church
- PCC Consent Form for taking Children and Young People away from the normal meeting place
- Risk Assessment Form
- Attendance Register
- Church invitation to future group/activities
and can be downloaded here.